Hey there! I’m Aisa
I’m a beach lover living in chilly ole Minnesota. The older I have gotten i’ve realized what I truly care about. Over the past few years I’ve realized my love for travel, love for food, and love for bettering myself. We will always get hit with a curve ball but that’s the fun of the game. Through this blog I will talk about my travels, everyday experiences, food, tips & tricks, and everything Aisa.
- I was born in Koln, Germany
- I’m allergic to pretty much all fur babies
- I’m gluten and dairy free
- I have IBS
- My favorite place I’ve traveled to is the Netherlands
- I love the beach
- I collect sand and shells
- I love hot yoga
- Podcasts are my favorite!
- I’m the friend that is always prepared
- I’m always sleepy
- I love baths
I’m obsessed with everyday. There is always something new to discover, try, and experience. We are constantly changing and that is completely okay! Be the best YOU. Having a creative outlet is a magical way to express your experiences.